Sales Enablement Program
Where does your business begin in building a Sales Enablement Program or in evaluating your current program? Here is a sample Program Overview that will be customized to your business. Includes:
- Maturity Model for Diagnosis
- An Overview of Content, Training, and Coaching Services
- Steps to Launch a Program
Buyer Profiles and Sample Persona
The most important thing a salesperson needs to know to start a sales conversation is who their customer is. Once they understand their customer’s motivation and role, they are ready to address needs and challenges.
The Buyer Roles and Sample Persona Guide is designed for salespeople selling Business Administration Software into the SMB Market.
An Onboarding Guide for the Austin Spring Tango Festival to welcome new team members and introduce them to the festival and its marketing activities. Includes:
- Company History with Mission, Goals, and Team
- Marketing Overview of Timeline, Marketing Channels, Tech Stack, and evergreen Content Topics
- Objectives for Role, Specific Projects, and KPI’s
- Checklist of 1st Month Accomplishments
A frequent question from Sales Directors is “How do we teach our account executives to better handle objections?” The key is to focus on the customer.
The Objection Handling Guide is designed to help Account Executives address common customer objections by understanding the common causes and practicing a set of 6 tactics to resolve those objections.