6th Generation Texan.
NYC Expat. Austinite.
I’m Holly Hunnicutt.
It starts with the story. Could be a business, a book, a community, a product, a customer, but it starts with the moment of connection. It’s the story that matters – it’s the way to engage and delight your customer. To show them you understand who they are and inspire them.
I specialize in how to connect that story with its audience. It’s the process of defining who it is for and where it’s going; creating engaging marketing plans and content, and then continually evaluating how the result resonates.
During my time in book publishing, I sold over 4,000 individual titles and pitched countless more. Moving to tech, I see the value of a good story translates beyond the publishing world to all businesses.
When I am not sharing someone’s story, you can find me on the dance floor in Austin or with the local tango community wherever I travel.
McCombs School of Business, University of Texas, Digital Marketing Certificate
Google Analytics IQ
AWS Cloud Practioner
- Digital Analytics: Marketing Metrics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager
- Web Analytics and Design: Google Analytics, A/B Testing, nasic HTML/CSS, WordPress, SEO
- Content Marketing: Content Mapping, SEO, Social Media
- Digital Advertising: Google Ads, Google Display, Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends
- Social Media: FB Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaigns